This is my art Plan. I will need to find a picture to draw which is challenging for me. I picked the birds. Read and then you will see the picture when you scroll down.
Later in the term, the whole school is taking part in a visual arts exhibition. You will have to make your own piece of visual art.
We are LEARNING, CREATING AND SHARING through the ARTs
Success Criteria of the art
- No larger than A3
- Must be super high quality (your absolute personal best)
- Must be a type of visual art
- Must be aesthetically pleasing (it has to look good)
- It must challenge you (aim high)
There is an example of how to do Task 2 on the wall.
Write 3 of them below.
3. Chalk art
Task 2- Your plan
Please insert a picture of what your completed art will look like. (It will be either: an image from the internet, a google drawing or a rough draft).
Here is the picture!
Write a list of materials you will need.
If a material is not in the classroom, include how you will get it.
- sharp pencil
- Colored pencils
- Black pencil
- A4 sized paper
Write a list of steps to take.
- First I will do the outline of the birds.
- Then I will Draw their face.
- After that I will need to So the dark shades On there heads.
- Soon I will take the colored pencils and do some wobbly rainbow designs.
- Soon I will Do the finishing touches
- I will do some little highlight colors