Welcome back coyote pack! Today I will be blogging about
my PBL. I have worked very hard on this task. I am very proud of my PBL project.
I Hope You Enjoy!
OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: Gymnastics
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Finish these starters:
- Something I enjoyed about my project was drawing the gymnast because it was tricky but I did it. I tried my personal best. It was fun.
- The most challenging thing about my project was adding the two girls doing the splits because they would keep on breaking, and falling But I finally managed to do it.
- The main skill I got better at was, not giving up even if it kept on breaking.
- I got better at it by being more careful, and not being rough with the paper
- What I would most like to change about my project is the two girls at the bottom, because they kinda ruin the poster. But I am still happy with my poster.
- I would like to do my next PBL about dogs. I will make a poster, and a video about dogs. I will pick one dog breed and make my poster and video about them.
Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
Absorption: I used this muscle by staying focused in my learning, and not showing any attention to the distractions around me.
Managing Distractions: I used this muscle by moving away or ignoring the distractions around me.
Noticing: I used this muscle by noticing people around who are being my distractions. When I see them, I move away so I can get along with my work.
Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.