Monday, November 21, 2016

P.E

Welcome back coyote pack! Today I will be blogging about my P.E! In P.E, We do ,Running, Throwing, Jumping, and relay running. Here are some GIFS to show you how to do it.
For running, the teacher tells us were to run, and then they tell us how many laps to do! It is really fun, and its good for your body! Throwing, for throwing, your use your arms and legs. Put on leg in front and one at the back, put your hand in front and in the other hand you have the ball. The hand in front should be pointing were you want the ball to go! Then THROW the ball! Its really fun! Throwing is my favorite! Jumping, for jumping the teachers give you a skipping rope or they just tell you which sort of jump to do. I really love P.E
I hope you enjoy my blog post!
Image result for Jumping stickman gif
Jumping/Skipping

Image result for running stickman gif
Running
Image result for Throwing stickman gif
Throwing
We even do sports in P.E! Like...
Image result for soccer gif animation
Soccer


Image result for basketball animated gif
                       Basketball                      



I really love sports, and P.E! Tell me in the comments what's your favorite sport? I hope you guys enjoyed my blog post! Be fit, stay active, and LOVE P.E!
BYE GUYS!

7 comments:

  1. Wow it is great it show's that you really enjoyed P.E
    kai pai.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Khushi I love that you
    told you how to do them and what you liked most
    awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Kushi my fav sport is Basketball!
    Keep going with that great work!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your intro 'welcome back coyote pack'. Those GIFS are very cool. I think this is a very great post! You must of learnt lots, my favourite sport is netball!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tat is amazing and I can't wait to here more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Khushi I really like your P.E blog post it looks and sounds amazing
    GOOD JOB KHUSHI!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kushi!I like those GIFS because they show what we're doing.I like how you told the group names.My favorite is soccer.Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete